SSAP: Human Rights, Society and Multi-Level Governance Scholarship
Western Sydney is seeking a highly motivated doctoral candidate to undertake a multi-disciplinary, joint PhD program coordinated by the University of Padua in Italy with Scholarship opportunity.
The aim of the program is to develop researchers with a multi/interdisciplinary profile. The program includes research and training in the area of human rights studies, covering the various legal, social, philosophical and economic approaches and methodologies and different geographical areas.
The successful candidate will be based at Western Sydney University, and will have the opportunity to study for at least one semester in Croatia, Greece or Italy.
What does the scholarship provide?
- Tax-free stipend of $26,288 per annum for up to 3 years
- Domestic applicants will be awarded a funded place in the degree
- International applicants may be awarded a tuition fee waiver
- Funding for project costs and international travel
How to apply
- Please visit the University of Padova website to find out more about the program and read the outline for each topic
- Please contact Prof James Arvanitakis (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your research interests before submitting an application
- Contact the Graduate Research School to discuss the application process at email@example.com
- Submit the application form and supporting documentation, research proposal and CV before the closing date