Polish Australian Business Forum (in short: “PABF”) was set up in 2015 in order to create a business platform for Polish leaders living in Australia. The first event took place at the Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Sydney in June 2015 and attracted more than seventy Polish business leaders.
Since then, through cyclical events, PABF builds a space for discussion and knowledge exchange between Polish business leaders growing their career in Australia.
Our Mission Statement
The Polish Australian Business Forum’s mission is to become a prominent business and commercial network organisation to connect Polish expats and Polish Australians based in major economic centres of Australia.
- Building a strong business network: connecting Polish and Polish-Australian professionals worldwide
- Sharing business knowledge: providing knowledge about education and business opportunities in Poland and Australia and informing about trends on Polish and Australian markets
- Promotion: promoting Polish and Australian leaders, business initiatives and enterprises and Polish culture
PABF in numbers:
- Honorary Patron – Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Sydney
- 10 events that attracted more than 300 Polish business leaders
- 15 professional speakers invited to our events
- more than 350 active members of the community
- and many more inspiring moments ahead of PABF!