Terms and Conditions
- By applying for associate membership of the Polish Australian Business Forum (PABF), you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of membership.
Individual Membership Services and Benefits
- Every applicant shall apply in writing on the appropriate form (be it on paper or online) supplied by the PABF.
- You do not have an automatic entitlement to Associate Membership and the Polish Australian Business Forum may, at its sole discretion, elect to refuse your application to become an Associate. The Polish Australian Business Forum is not obliged to give reasons for its decision to reject your application at any time.
- Individual Membership services and benefits will be supplied by Polish Australian Business Forum, one of its strategic partners, or in association with pre-selected partners and service providers.
- Prices, benefits and services are subject to change at any time as approved by the PABF Committee in accordance with our Constitution and internal regulations.
- If any information we hold about you is incorrect, please notify us and we will update our records
- Individual Membership status is non-transferable.
- Individual Membership is provided on an annual subscription basis for all Associates. Yearly based Individual Membership is 100 AUD (excluding GST).
- Annual subscription associates will receive a renewal notice approximately four (4) weeks prior to their renewal date and can elect to renew and continue with their subscription or cancel it.
- Annual subscriptions are non-refundable.
- We may increase our annual subscription fees to reflect increases in the costs of our services and programs. Any such increase will be communicated to all Associates at least four (4) weeks prior to the date it takes effect.
- Polish Australian Business Forum reserves the right to cancel any Individual Membership where the Individual Membership fee is in arrears for three (3) months or more.
- In this circumstance, Polish Australian Business Forum reserves the right to recover the monetary benefit of any membership discount(s) received by the member whilst the member was in arrears.
- Polish Australian Business Forum has the right to withdraw any or all benefits and services including any Individual Membership discounts if payment is not received within 30 days of the annual renewal date.
- Annual subscription fee shall be paid through bank transfer based on provided invoice.
Cessation of Individual Membership
- If the subscription of an Individual Membership shall remain unpaid for a period of 2 calendar months after it becomes due, then the Associate may, after notice of the default has been sent to him by the Secretary of the PABF, be debarred by resolution of the Polish Australian Business Forum from all privileges of Individual Membership. The Associate’s name may subsequently be removed by the Polish Australian Business Forum from the Register of Associates.
- An Associate may at any time by giving notice in writing to the Secretary resign from his/her Individual Membership of the Polish Australian Business Forum but shall continue to be liable for any annual subscription and all arrears due and unpaid at the date of his/her resignation and for all other monies due by him/her to the Polish Australian Business Forum.
Sydney, November 2020